Sunday, March 20, 2011

Freedom In Fear -R.I.P

Sometimes you catch the end of something epic. Freedom in Fear was epic. A local hardcore band that stole my heart. From the tight yet melodic riffs to the gut wrenching yells, my ears was instanly drawn to the stage when I heard them play at the Princeton Pub. If you've ever been there you know its not the best place for a band let alone a metal band to play. Despite the poor P.A and small stage, they still managed to get the crowd headbanging and moshing. The music is full of fast and furious guitar lines, well placed sweeping, precision drums and screaming that could tear your head off. I'm sad that I will no longer be able to see the band reach their full potential but hope all the members carry on to other projects.

Hear them roar at:
http://www.myspace.com/freedominfear

See their final show at Bullys Rehersal Studio in New West with Fall in Archaea. Doors at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment