Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Peter James Band - BCCMA Nomination


Country boy through and through, Peter James has been playing music since a young age. We spoke briefly to Peter about his BCCMA nomination.


Hammer Records: What does Country music mean to you?
Peter James: I think music is the way I connect with people and country music is even easier because you have the chance to talk about things that are real.

Hammer Records: How does it feel to be nominated for an award? What do you think made you stand out?
Peter James: It feels great to be nominated. I just keep trying to make the show better and be nice to people. I also take pleasure in others success.

Hammer Records: What do you have coming up in the future for your fans?
Peter James: I am working on a theatre type show. I'm not ready to tell you more, but it's gonna be fun and different.

Hammer Records: Do you think there are enough venues playing country music? What do you want to say to the fans of country music?
Peter James: I think there could be more. To the fans, I would say thanks for the support you give.

Hammer Records: What other artists in the genre do you look up to?
Peter James: Zac Brown for his variety of styles and musicality, Chris Stapleton and Rascal Flatts for their amazing voices. Honestly, I could find something I really dig in all the artist.

Hammer Records: What advice do you have for country artists that are just starting out?
Peter James: Play with musicians that are better than yourself whenever you can. Learn the music of other people.

Hammer Records: What are your social media links and where can people find you?

Peter James: www.peterjamesband.com

No comments:

Post a Comment