Tuesday, April 19, 2016

#CMW Artist Showcase - Ray Lovely


Ray Lovely is ready to rip it up at Canadian Music Week. We had a quick chat with her about her upcoming performance in Toronto. 

Hammer Records: Tell us what you think of when you think Canadian Music?
Ray Lovely: When I think of Canadian music , I think about all of the diversity through each artists sound. Along with that I also think to myself that more Canadian music needs to be heard universally and that's something I aspire to see in the near future

Hammer Records: How did you get involved in Canadian Music Week?
Ray Lovely: I got involved in Canadian Music Week  through my manager who had told me about the opportunity . I applied with my EPK kit through sonic bids and that brings me to where I am now

Hammer Records: What do you have planned for Canadian Music Week?
Ray Lovely: My set for Canadian music week is going to be very intriguing in my opinion . I plan to get the audience on my vibe for the whole duration of me on stage ,I want them to feel my world throughout the whole performance . I will also be releasing snippets off my upcoming EP which I going to be really excicting because I want to see how my audience takes to the songs

Hammer Records: What message do you want to send to Canadians listening to your music?
Ray Lovely: The message I plan to send out to Canadians is to just go for what you want in life ,along with chasing your goals and dreams. I truly believe in what I do so I want that to speak through my performance as well to get that message across

Hammer Records: Whats coming up for you?

Ray Lovely: I have an EP coming out this summer 2016 titled "For the Bo$$es & Weirdos " which I'm excited to release ,you can look out for that on band camp ,and SoundCloud along with other social platforms. My music in general can be found on SoundCloud , YouTube , and Datpiff.com for all my remixed songs ,mixtapes and music videos. Feel free to follow me on Instagram : @officialraylovely ,Twitter : @raylov3ly ,Facebook : officialraylovely

No comments:

Post a Comment