Friday, February 26, 2016

Andrew Gerard - Here


A man of many talents. Someone like this deserves to be in LA running with the big dogs. I first saw him shredding Steve Vai sounding licks on stage and knew that this guy was something else. So when I heard he released a single I knew it would be magical. I didn't know how magical it would be. Such a unique voice. So full of tone and depth. Throwing a bunch of catchy hooks in just makes you hum along even if your listening for the first time. I kept adding harmonies by the end of listening to the song. Just a wonderful piece of work.

The video is beautifully shot with a nice Sepia filter, giving it warm glow. Contrasted with the dark studio shots, it really keeps your eye interested. Perfectly fitting for this track. 

Check out his Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment