Sunday, March 20, 2011

How To Fight -Erica Marrello


I've recently had the pleasure to work with a brand new artist, Erica Marrello. She has been singing for years, but her first venture into the studio shows her voice is a force to be reckoned with. Her mix of Portugese and Italian gives her voice a unique tone. How To Fight  talks about a young woman's night in a club and how she doesnt need anyone to rule the floor. When working on this song we envisioned a music video. Our heroine walks into the nightclub, instantly commanding the attention of the DJ and bartender, wades through the hordes of men, to end up dance fighting with one guy trying to take her home. I've really enjoyed her voice and professionalism. I believe if Erica keeps writing and recording she will go far.

I have a copy of the song on my soundcloud:
How to Fight by HammerRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment